Tue, Oct 11|
Heritage Hall, Stormont-Vail ExpoCentre
Topeka Job Fair - October 2022
Find your next job at the Topeka Job Fair at Heritage Hall in the Stormont-Vail Expo Centre! Bring your resume and meet with dozens of local employers with hundreds of job openings. They're ready to hire now!
Time & Location
Oct 11, 2022, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM CDT
Heritage Hall, Stormont-Vail ExpoCentre, SW 17th St, Topeka, KS 66612, USA
About the event
68% of people DO NOT love their job!Your Dream Job: Your Talents + Your Passions + Results that Matter to YOU! (your "Mission")
- Evaluate & Write down your Talents, Passions & Mission, or take the Get Clear! Career Assessment
- Watch these entertaining + free video stories about What Employers Want
- Come to the Lawrence Job Fair + see who has jobs that match your Talents, Passion + Mission.
FREE TO JOB SEEKERS!
Facebook Event page: https://fb.me/e/2KeQzp048
• Boys and Girls Club of Topeka
• Brewster Place
• Butler Law
• City of Topeka
• City of Topeka Fleet Services
• Kansas Department of Administration
• Kansas Department of Commerce
• Kansas Department of Health and Environment.
• Kansas Department of Revenue
• Kansas Department of Transportation
• Kansas Secretary of State
• Shawnee County Department of Corrections
• Stormont Vail Health
• Topeka Fire Department
• Topeka Police Department
• ...and more are signing up!
AVAILABLE POSITIONS INCLUDE:
Data Entry Clerk, Bookkeeper, Legal Secretary, Quality Assurance, Director of Public Works, Director of Administrative & Financial Services, City Clerk, Internal Investigator, Computer Programmer/System Developer, Network Engineeers, Attorney, Court Clerk, Manager Field Services, Plan Reviewer, Housing Rehab Specialist, Inventory Specialist, Correctional Specialists (officers), Custodians, Maintenance, Direct Support Professional, Maintenance Specialist, and more!
Employers - contact Peter Steimle at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your booth space.