Wednesday, November 6
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
East Lawrence Rec Center
1245 E 15th St | Lawrence, KS 66044
Join us for the Lawrence Job Fair and enjoy a FREE LUNCH!
Meet with dozens of local employers with hundreds of available job openings! They're ready to hire now!
Door prizes to be given away!
We recommend bringing several copies of your resume to share with employers. The Lawrence Workforce Center can help with resumes and make free copies!
Check back here closer to the event to see a full list of employers attending and their job openings!
10:45 AM - 11:00 AM: Sign-in & FREE LUNCH
11:00 AM - Noon: Enjoy your lunch during a special presentation with tips for job seekers
Noon - 2:00 PM: Meet employers & APPLY!
EMPLOYERS ATTENDING: More still signing up!
- 2020 Census
- Brandon Woods at Alvamar
- City of Lawrence
- COF Training Services
- Dillon's Stores
- Dondlinger Construction
- Flint Hills Job Corps Center
- Garmin International
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Kansas Army National Guard
- Kansas Department of Administration
- Kansas Department for Children & Families
- Kansas Department of Corrections
- Kansas Turnpike Authority
- Kelly Services
- Lawrence Journal-World
- Lawrence Public Schools, USD 497
- Mainstream Nonprofit Solutions
- McDonald's of Lawrence
- PRA Health Sciences
- Veteran's Crisis Line
- Washburn University AmeriCorps VISTA Fellows
Sign up for a booth by contacting Peter Steimle at email@example.com
Nearby Bus Stop
Click for Map & Departure Board